Due to an increasing roll and the popularity of our school, we are seeking to appoint four talented and motivated class teachers, with high expectations, for Key stage 1 and 2 (there is a possibility of a TLR for a teacher who can lead on a particular aspect of teaching and learning).
Our school builds strongly on the principles of Service, Excellence, Virtues and Aspirations at the heart of the Sikh Faith. This is reflected in the levels of trust and respect shown by our pupils and their drive to succeed.
The school has reflective staff who enjoy working in an environment where they are valued and empowered. They are committed to raising standards and effective team work. We positively promote opportunities for children to develop a whole range of academic, creative and social skills inspired by faith and we encourage the active participation of the whole community.
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are good and outstanding practitioners
• Are hardworking and passionate, with a positive mind set and pro-active approach
• Work well as team members with a commitment to achieving the school’s vision and aims
• Maintain high standards of professionalism
• A two week October half term holiday
• A modern high quality learning environment (recently expanded and remodelled)
• Leadership opportunities for aspiring individuals
• Exceptionally well behaved children and enthusiastic learners
• Opportunities for significant professional development in an expanding school
• A supportive team of friendly and passionate staff
• Support from a strong and committed Senior Leadership Team and governing body.
Intrigued? Then please visit, we’d really like to meet you!
To arrange a visit or if you require any further information please contact Mrs J Khalsa – Senior Administrator
Telephone: 0247 7987619
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd May 2017 (10.00am)
Interviews will take place the week beginning: Monday 8th May 2017